Welcome to the Threadelicious website. Please review the following Terms and Conditions for the use and purchase of products and services from this site. Please note that the use of the site and also a membership agreement constitutes your agreement and acceptance to follow and to be bound by these terms without modification.
1. CONTENT OWNERSHIP - The ownership of the site content, product, design and services made available to you are provided by Threadelicious and are thus owned by Threadelicious.
2. COPYRIGHT- This site and all of the content available including all product, designs, illustrations, photographs, graphics, articles, text, video or audio and all other copyrightable material, all trademarks, trade names, service marks, including Threadelicious Threadbox, logos and domain names and all other forms of intellectual property are owned by Threadelicious and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, publicity and other laws and international treaties. You are granted a non-exclusive, limited subscription to access, view and print selected downloadable pages only that appear on this site for your own personal reference and non-commercial or resale use and not in any unauthorized way.
3. REPRODUCTION- Content is not to be reproduced for commercial purposes or distribution. Any unauthorized use or reproduction, modification, republishing, or distributions or any other misuse is strictly prohibited. By using this site you agree not to use the content for any unlawful purpose and not to violate Threadelicious rights or any third party owns rights.
4. PAYMENT TERMS – System access or other services will be given once payment or agreed deposit has been paid and received. You agree that membership is only activated after receipt of funds has been checked which will be within 5 working days due to world time-zone differences. In the case of other services and for return and refund policies please refer to the relevant booking area in the ‘Shop’ and by using this Website you are agreeing to these terms in full.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY - When completing a subscription and creating an account with or without payment you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your account password and access to any page that you may have accessed on any public or private computer. You agree not to share access with another unpaying party that has not received Threadelicious approval as a member. You agree to accept all responsibility for the use and activity of your account, password and membership and agree to use the system in good faith and without malice to Threadelicious and other member users.
6. CHILD USE - By using this site and establishing your membership you agree that you are over 18 years of age or in the case of a child requiring access that you are in full parental control of the child user of the system both in the use of the Websites content, the individuals content, any photographs or text uploaded, financial payments and in agreement in full with all Terms and conditions of use and will monitor very closely and be responsible for the activity of the child thereof. Please note that as this is a website working with garments there are words used to describe the body shape such as ‘breast’ and also some low key colloquial opinions stated. It is not Threadelicious policy to identify the age, sex or race of any member and will therefore communicate with all users using a standard professional practice answering questions and offering advice and opinions.
7. TERMINATION- In the event of any misuse of the Website that is not in accordance with these standard Terms and Conditions of use we reserve the right to restrict the use of your membership or to suspend or terminate your account at our discretion and to refuse you service, and/or cancel orders that you submit. Threadelicious is not responsible for any member content uploaded or text uploaded to the system that is in disagreement or disconcerting to any other member although all attempts will be made to remove any such material once Threadelicious has been made aware of any such actions.
8. WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER you understand and agree that you are using this site at your own risk and that this site is provided to you on an ‘As Is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Threadelicious makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied as to the operation of this site or the content, product or services featured on this site. Threadelicious disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties with respect to this site including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content including reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, price, indication of availability, the servers on which it resides, email reliability or that the site is free from viruses or other harmful components or any other information featured on this site.
9. INDEMNIFY- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Threadelicious and its directors, offices, employees, contractors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and damages, including without limitation reasonable solicitor fees and costs that may be incurred by any of the indemnified parties and that arises from or relates to your use of this site.
10. GOVERNANCE - These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia specifically the state of Queensland having jurisdiction over such a dispute. By using this site your irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Queensland courts for purposes of resolving any dispute and waive any claim or defence of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction.
11. DAMAGES - Threadelicious will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to Direct, Indirect, and Incidental, Consequential or Punitive damages.
12. THIRD PARTY SITES - We may provide links on this site to other sites operated by other parties that we cannot take responsibility for their operation or content and advise that you review any subsequent terms and conditions of use and privacy policies associated.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION - Threadelicious is the sole owner of all information collected on this site. Any information that you supply to us enables us to personalize your experience on this site, to better service your requests, to facilitate our communications with you and to improve our overall customer service capabilities. The information that we collect from you is entirely and only used by us, except where we use third parties to perform certain functions for us such as PayPal for payments, third party services, mail delivery or data analysis. All such parties are only provided the information necessary for them to perform the tasks that they are responsible for and are not authorized to retain, share or store any information for any other purpose. We will not share, or sell your information to any other party for any reason. In any event where the sharing of data is contemplated that detailed above we will notify you for approval or otherwise.
14. STATISTICS - We use Wix and Google data through your use of our site to give us statistics and broad demographic information for aggregate use on your use and to track your interests to enhance your experience on this site. This detail is not linked to any personal identifiable information.
15. PAYMENT - Payment is taken through a third party site PayPal and you agree that you are responsible for your own payment security that is out of control of Threadelicious.
16. E Mail - We send email notifications verifying access and occasionally information relating to the website, services and activities or other information that may be of interest to you and you agree to receive these messages.
17. CHANGES - We reserve the right to change or modify all or any portion of this site, including any and all Content, Product or Services featured at any time at our sole discretion. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or modify all or any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Such as the addition or removal of Services, technical changes or updates, changes to the business or practices or other items. There will be no obligation to notify you of these changes as and when they are made as a focus of the website is on an ever improving service and therefore there will be constant updates and changes. Therefore it is important that you review these Terms and Conditions regularly and if you disagree with any change made your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of this site.
Many thanks for taking the time to read these standard Terms and Conditions. We hope you enjoy your time with us.
© 2017 Threadelicious. All Rights Reserved.
| ThreadBox Home |